Saturday, May 31, 2008

A Woman with a Mind and Bod for Sin!

I’m Ann Marie, a sultry mature woman with a mind for sin and a body to match! I love to have sex with just about any guy, but I do have my favorites … young men! There is nothing better than finding a boy in his late teens who is just on the verge of becoming a man, and then seducing him! It makes a hot cougar like me feel even sexier than I do already to have the sexual attentions of a younger man, and there’s just something about being a boy’s first and taking his cherry!

I must admit, I do love to train a younger man in the exquisite arts of fucking; it’s like having my own living, breathing sex toy! I believe that whenever I accept a new young man into my training program, I am not only training him to be my living sex toy, but also how to please the rest of the women he will encounter in his life. Every woman should thank me! Even the women whose husbands I fuck should thank me! I guarantee their husbands all learn new tricks when they come to my place! I train all my boys to do things like properly eat my sweet pussy and make my succulent, juicy cunt cum over and over in their mouths; how to stroke my g-spot with their tongues and fingers, and even their cocks, to make my kitty squirt like a fountain when I pop; how to tease my tight asshole and make that little pink rosebud open up for their tongues, and then watch my cinnamon ring pulse and suck, begging to wrap itself around their cocks; cum control techniques to stay their own orgasm until they’ve satisfied me to ever-growing heights of near-exhaustion before they finally blow their hot, creamy loads into my quivering box; and much more! What wife or girlfriend wouldn’t be ecstatic at their man’s new tricks in the sack?

If it’s restricted or naughty, it makes me wet; if it’s off-limits or taboo, I’ll cream myself over and over! You’ll find me available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. If you do catch me logged out and unavailable, then you know I’m busy guiding another young boy in the ways and mysteries of the juicy hole between my thighs. But I’ll always make room for you darling boys … call me soon and let’s start our adventure! Call me at this number:
(888) 861-3140

0 comments: