Saturday, May 17, 2008

Groovy April Loves to Get Down and Get Kinky


Hello to all the sweet young men out there! It’s April, and I’m here to show you a groovy good time! I’m really laid back (and also a little kinky, I’m told!) and after all these years, I still love action and I still love to screw! I believe that when you screw someone, you take a little ride on the magic carpet of their experiences. It’s like a vacation for the mind, body, and soul when you share your body intimately with someone; personally, I find my senses nourished in every way when I can take a little day trip to a young stud’s bed!

I’m 58 and married to the same wonderful man I finally settled down with in 1972. We met in the Summer of Love (that’s the summer of 1967 for all you youngsters out there!) in the Haight-Ashbury district of San Francisco. What a great time that was! Free love and lots of acid – a psychedelic time when the Beautiful People reigned. My ol’ man’s a righteous cool cat and I knew from the get I would always be his main chick. We have a righteous open relationship though; in fact, my ol’ man loves to watch my hairy granny pussy get pounded by a hard young teeny bopper dick or two (or three … or four … we say “Right On!” to orgies!) while he lays back trippin’ on the whole scene!

I’m not some plastic bimbo, so be warned. My bod is completely natural – big floppy granny tits and a hairy bush -and I will always be that way. Plastic surgery and fake hooters just ain’t my bag, if you can dig it. I love to get frisky and screw outdoors and in public – such a turn-on, I guess because of that crazy summer so long ago. I’ve been screwing for over 40 years and I’m proud to say I’ve damn-near perfected it! I love everything about balling and every cock is unique. There’s nothing I won’t try at least two or three times. We can screw some girls too – the more the merrier with Granny April! I’ve got an open mind and open legs, and my furry cunny is tight and outtasight!

So give me a call and let's see what wild kinky fun we can create. Just remember you must be over 18 to call me. Call this number, and tell the friendly dispatch operator you want to speak with April:
(888) 861-3140

0 comments: